Wednesday 8 June 2011

When one door closes... June 8


During our first trip to France I was fasinacated with the old doors in many of the buildings.  It reminds me that when one doors closes...look for a window...lol. 

This week again has brought some interesting events to my journey.  It seems that the weekends are not my friends.  Again, I had an issue on Sunday.  My temperature increased to 38.5 degrees, the magic number is 38 and I am considered to have a fever which entails a trip to the hospital, fortunately, the on call doctor prescribed antibiotics over the phone, my fever broke and no trip to the hospital was needed.  BUT, that being said, I have officially dropped Saturday and Sunday from my week therefore no longer running the risk of wasting another weekend in the hospital.

Monday brought two more rounds of radiation for me, my choice.  I have applied for another trial and should I meet all the requirements I would not qualify for radiation once it started.  Therefore, I took advantage of the two weeks gap before finding out my status in the trial and decided to move forward as a precaution on two spots that were bothering me.

So, now we wait.  More scans and tests might be required but we will find out as we move along over the next couple of weeks. 

So there is the update for the week ( or two, if I am lucky)

Take care and remember to always look for the window....

Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home