Sunday 27 March 2011

March 27th - Day 3


I would like to say thanks for all the calls and emails that I have received.  I would like to share the view from my "suite".  Granted, this is a picture I grabbed from the internet, but I really have a wall of windows at the foot of my bed and am looking at the CN Tower.

Don did a great job posting the day of surgery, thanks.  I had every intention of putting something up yesterday but I had no idea just how busy it is to lay around on your back...be catered to, have every whim attended and not fall asleep, my day just got away from me.

Today was a little different.  I did manage to get out of bed...(without the help of physio) who apparently didn't see me on their list.  I knew that the only restriction to movement was my own pain tolerance so I successfully managed to get out of bed and stand by the edge...much to the surprise of my nurse.  Apparently, this got the attention of physio who quickly came and supplied a walker.  So, I am somewhat mobile...not running a marathon but pleased that I can get up and move.

Thank you to everyone that wanted to come visit,  is very much appreciated.  It will be so much better to visit when I get home. 

I am enjoying great food, all caterered in (thanks to my boys) great care both medically and personally (thanks to Don) and great sleeps, (thanks to drugs)

I expect to be home by Tuesday and will touch base then.

Thanks for checking in,
Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home